Monitor Your Competitors Effortlessly: Rate Metrics Tool
In this new version of eZee Reservation, we have introduced a brand new feature named Rate Metrics Tool which will help you keep a check on your competitor’s rates and performance on enlisted OTAs and analyze the dynamic pricing trend in the market.
Find out more about this tool here.
Hold Booking Operation Made Easy
Now, you’ll not only be able to hold a booking right from the ‘Add Reservation’ window, but you’ll also be able to set a reminder to release the booking on the release date.
If the booking is released or confirmed before the release date, system will remove the reminder. However, if the booking is released, you’ll get a notification indicating that the booking has been released. You’ll also be able to manually release the booking.
Note: This feature is also available in eZee Absolute PMS.
Accurate Amounts For French Users
The rates on booking engine page will now be displayed as per the French norms in notations. As a result, our users using the booking engine in French language, or your visitors wishing to view the booking engine page in French language will be able to view the amount in the correct format.
Offering Custom CSS Module
You’ll now be able to add a custom CSS on your booking engine page, to help you offer more in-depth customizations to your booking engine visitors. You’ll be able to define the look of controllers as well as text boxes on the page, making it look more attractive.
Update In Price Widget Feature
In this version of eZee Reservation, we have updated the Price Widget Feature which we had introduced in the last version. The feature gives your booker a comparison of your room rates on pre-defined OTAs, thus helping him make a faster and fair decision while making a booking.
Now onward, you’ll be able to add new OTAs to be enlisted on the booking engine page, and select the OTA rates you wish to display on the page.
Something more in the latest release:
- The booking engine can now be used in Georgian language too.
- You’ll now be able to use China UnionPay amongst many Manual Credit Card options.
- You’ll be able to easily apply Last Minute Offer formulas to more than one packages simultaneously.
- Your guests will be able to easily get in touch with your hotel’s team using the Chat Script plugin.
- You’ll now be able to send and print Group Booking information to the whole Group Booking together.
- We’ve made email address optional while taking a reservation.
- Your booker will now be able to filter ‘Not Available’ rooms out of the booking engine page.
- From this version onward, you’ll be able to keep a track of guests coming from Google Hotel Ads.
- The booker will be notified of the other bookers viewing the booking engine page, on the Billing page.
- You’ll now be able to view any special requests made by the guest during booking right on the Billing page.
- Display photos collected by your guests during their stay through the Reviews submitted on the booking engine page.
- The booker will now be able to easily find details of your hotel right from the main page of website.
- The booking engine will show the number of times any rate plan or package is booked on that day.
- We’ve set validation on system’s login page for changing the password, as well as while resetting the password.
- You can now send booking voucher to your guests in their required language from the Add Reservation screen.
- You’ll be able to keep a detailed record of the guests who stay at your hotel, in the system.
- Email Template will now enlist rates of child and adult in extra charge details.
- We’ve added several new payment gateways, like: Worldline, Valitor, BancoDeOro, PayHere, CBBank, Transactium and ABA Bank; and updated other existing payment gateway integrations.
How to get the new version of booking engine?
Since eZee Reservation booking engine is a cloud product, you do not have to follow any steps to download and install the new version into your system. Just sit back and relax, and your system will be updated in no time. As soon as the update is out, you will be able to avail new enhancements on the latest version of the booking engine.
What will happen to my data after the update?
Your data will remain unchanged after the update. You can begin using the system from where you left off, immediately after the update.