The brand new version of eZee Reservation is out now!
Know which new features were added with other enhancements.
Charge your Booking.com guests via 3G DirectPay
Especially for your guests who make their booking from Booking.com, you will be able to charge them on their credit cards directly through 3G Direct Pay payment gateway.
As a result, the payment process will be convenient for you as well as for your guest, leading into a hassle free transaction.
You can use this feature from:
Booking List Action View Reservation At bottom click the button “Charge Now”.
Let your guests save their bookings for later
At times, your guests may get interrupted by higher priority tasks leading to an incomplete booking process. As a result, your guests can get disappointed and may cancel their bookings at your hotel.
Considering this fact, we have introduced a new feature in this version of booking engine, which will help your guests continue the booking process from where they left off.
This feature, will ask for an email address from your guest, and further send a link on that email address, following which will help them continue with their booking later at their convenient time.
You can enable this feature from:
Setting Booking Page Visibility Settings “Show save for later feature on billing page”.
This option on being enabled, will be accessible on the billing page of your booking engine.
Note: This feature is available only with the Responsive UI of eZee Reservation.
Price Widget: Compare rates with OTAs
Occasionally, while making a booking from the booking engine page, your guest might get a need to see your room rates on the OTAs your hotel is listed on.
And so, we have introduced a Price Widget feature on your booking engine page, wherein you will be able to display your room rates from OTAs like Make my trip, Expedia, Agoda, ClearTrip and Goibibo.
This feature will let your guest compare your room rates and further urge them to make a direct booking easily.
Note: This feature will work only if you are using eZee Centrix channel manager.
What’s more in this release:
- Display particular packages directly on your website, following which your guest will be able to easily book a room with a package offer.
- You’ll be able to distinguish special requests and child age by showing them separately and not in the remark section.
- You now have an option to select a Business Source on Add Reservation screen.
- You can set limitations on the number of rooms your guest can book in one shot. Enable and configure this option from: Settings Booking Page Booking Engine setting “Number of rooms that booker can book in one booking” Enter the no. of rooms you want to set for this option.
- Additionally, you’ll be able to set limitations on the number of inventory to display on the booking engine page. Configure this option from: Masters Manage Rooms Room Type “Inventory to be displayed on Booking Engine”.
- Change the reservation type as per your needs directly from the system. Additionally, you can also opt to get notified on changing the reservation type.
- We have developed a feature, using which you will be able to hold a booking right from the Add Reservation screen. Furthermore, you will also be able to send an email to the guest on Room Hold details.
- You can now choose to hide or show your promotional codes on the billing page, as well as to hide or show rate plans from booking engine page.
- Track the IP address from where your users login in the system.
- The booking engine page now comes with new fonts in the responsive UI.
- Quick filters for room types and rate types in monthly deals.
- Enable promotions only on selected dates.
- Send your guests reservation confirmation emails when they book a room through a Travel Agent.
- Two new SMS integrations: MsgClub and ExpertTexting
- Several additions in Payment Gateway integrations: CCAvenue MCPG, PayU Nigeria, BML/MPG, Virtual Card Services, Stripe, MPU card option on 2C2P PG, PayZen and eGHL.
How to get the new version of booking engine?
Since eZee Reservation booking engine is a cloud product, you do not have to follow any steps to download and install the new version into your system. Just sit back and relax, and your system will be updated in no time. As soon as the update is out, you will be able to avail new enhancements on the latest version of the booking engine.
What will happen to my data after the update?
Your data will remain unchanged after the update. You can begin using the system from where you left off, immediately after the update.
Have any queries or doubts with the system or facing trouble using eZee solutions?
Submit a Ticket Download Release Notes Contact eZee Live Support
Previous Post| Next Post